Tuesday 25 November 2014

Start off how I mean to go on.....doing a weekly update.

I have been thinking about this idea of things of the least for a long time....so it seems fitting to make my first post on the blog feature one of the objects in the Mary Greg collection that can fit into that catergory and also one that I have been making a holder for recently.
My workbench earlier today..with Alex's document

Start of 10 Candle holders

Image of Mary Greg Candles from MAG Flickr site

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3 December 2014 at 10:27 , Blogger Alex W said...

I feel a comedy sketch coming on... 'Four candles?'

 
At 4 December 2014 at 04:57 , Blogger hazel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4 December 2014 at 04:59 , Blogger hazel said...

But I am making 10 Alex..not 4.... I might make some fork handles later.

 
At 7 December 2014 at 08:13 , Blogger Alex W said...

:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home