Tuesday 17 February 2015

I am on a roll..hope it lasts..

Using this new approach to my work and collection is really helping me...the need for an exhibition deadline has gone..I am just making for the sheer pleasure of it, which is as it should be.
Made a paper popper card disc holder at the weekend...my soldering leaves a lot to be desired..but I just wanted to get one made and tested.
it works.
Plan to make 2 more and a smaller version...as you can fit a lot  of card discs in a small space.
top view

about 20 discs in there already

Sprung coin case that inspired me.
Plus this sixpenny money bank.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 25 March 2015 at 12:08 , Blogger Alex W said...

Oh Hazel I love this. Might there be any fake party popper cards in there too? How would you be able to tell?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home