Tuesday 24 March 2015

dAfT IdEAS I Am Going to Do AnYWay.

On Sunday I had one of those days in the workshop, when you think.."I am not sure where this idea fits in but I fancy making it and see where it goes.."
So I made some test /prototype
"Handy Pocket Chalk For Instant Pavement Messaging With Button Hole Attachment"
I really like long names for small things....this name was influenced by the Terrys  Roller Bearing Pocket Letter Clip" as can be seen on my  A1 Scrap Metal blog
http://www.A1scrapmetal.blogspot.com





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 25 March 2015 at 12:13 , Blogger Alex W said...

Brilliant. My road has just been mended where there were two big pot holes. I don't think the fix will last long, as the potholes will just come back again. I think I need some emergency chalk to make a note of all the potholes where I live and then document them for the council.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home